4th-6th Grades "YELLOW" group - 9:00 a.m.
Beginning Sunday September 14, 2014 at 9:00 AM
2nd/3rd-6th Grade (YELLOW)
A Green Timber Publications Curriculum
(UU Congregation at Shelter Rock) by
Richard S. Kimball and Tirrell H. Kimball
This is an experiential program introducing young Unitarian Universalists to stories of the Hebrew and Christian Bibles.
By the end of this year, participating children should:
· be familiar with and interested in a range of well-known Bible stories.
· know how to find their way around the Bible.
· have a basic understanding of the Bible’s history and power.
· understand the importance of the Bible to millions of people, possibly including some in their own lives.
· recognize the relevance of Bible stories to contemporary life.