Unitarian Universalists are a caring, open-minded religious community that encourages you to seek your own spiritual path. Our congregations are places where people gather to nurture their spirits and put their faith into action by helping to make our communities—and the world—a better place.
We, the member congregations of the Unitarian Universalist Association, covenant to affirm and promote:
· The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
· Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
· Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
· A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
· The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
· The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
· Respect for the interdependent web of existence of which we are a part.
Visit the Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA) website for visitors:
Our UU congregations encompass a diversity of religious and philosophical traditions:
Visit the Harvard Square Library for a variety of information and links to information about UUism:
Beacon Press is the internationally known publishing house of the UUA publishing significant books of general interest.
The UUA publishes the quarterly UU World magazine in behalf of its member congregations.
Visit the UUA Bookstore:
Skinner House publishes books for Unitarian Universalists: